Monday 20 August 2012

The Bowl Of Experience

'The Bowl Of Experience' is a blog for teenagers and is made by a teenager... me! I am sixteen years old and I have four years of experience behind me that I want to be able to share in the hope that it helps other teenagers who find themselves in similar situations to those I've been through. 

Being a teenager can be so hard and there are times when you feel like you are the only one who knows what it's like to go through certain things or feel a certain way, but I assure you that you're not. One of the reasons why we can feel so alone is because these things are rarely spoken about openly. We all tend to hold our problems and feelings inside ourselves and mask it all with a smile, so you never really know if the person sitting across from you at school or the guy you just passed in the street has gone through, or is going through the same things as you.

So this blog is to show you that somewhere in the world, there is someone out there who knows what it's like to have someone break your heart, to feel low, fall out with friends, stress over exams, fall out with your parents, as well as a whole host of other things. I will try to keep this blog accessible to both girls and  boys, as I am a girl and it would be easier to have this blog only for girls, but I want to help everyone, boys as well, because we all need to be there for each other (:

This blog won't be perfect, and I'm not claiming to have been through things I have not, or to try and say I've been in that position when I haven't, no, these posts are just my experiences with different things that affect teenagers and if you have your own story or advice you would like to share, leave a comment and we can work something out, as the more experience the better!

If you stumble across this blog and find it useful, tell a friend, let me know, because all I want to do is help as many young people as I can! :D Thank you for reading and keep looking ahead, stay strong and do what makes you happy. 

Love Tee :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment